Friday, April 4, 2008

Lab Work

I had a quick lab appointment at CRM this morning. It didn't take me as long as I thought it would so I was pleased. One little vial of blood to get some testing done. Next steps for the Minnesota team is meeting with Dr. C on April 23rd. JP and I will have a consult and will do more blood work. As part of protocol, they do routine tests for STD's and the like. I will also have a sonohystogram and mock transfer done that afternoon.

From there I would suspect we'll know more on timeline and soon we'll be getting excited about a medication calendar and shots! Won't be long now and Hanne & Tommy will have to start thinking about booking their next trip and stay in Minnesota!

For now, however, I think they need to focus about the impending church wedding they have planned! I cannot wait to see photos!

No comments: