Friday, July 11, 2008

For those anxiously awaiting a report... we are not giving up hope yet! I heard from Hanne this afternoon and they did not find any eggs this morning at the ultrasound. She is scheduled for another one on Monday morning. We will know more then if it is meant to be in July.

JP keeps saying that God has a plan. So we believe. If not today, this week or this month, it will happen.

No comments: